10.22.2010

intern.

My name is Kristen DeGrazia, Kaye Rachelle’s new intern. I am a junior at the University of Pennsylvania, where I am also a member of the varsity swim team. I grew up in Dix Hills, New York, and I currently live in University City with 11 other members of the women’s swim team… yes, 11.


Kristen hard at work packaging Tea Towels for 
the Pratt Legends goodie bag.


I have been interested in art and design for as long as I can remember.  I love any type of hands-on work and also love being able to create something that can be enjoyed by myself and others. I am majoring in visual studies at Penn, and hope to get involved in a career that will incorporate the skills and knowledge that I acquired here at the University.
Working with Kaye Rachelle thus far has been such a great experience for me. I have genuinely enjoyed being able to contribute to their projects and other work that they have been putting so much time and effort into. I am definitely looking forward to the continuation of our work together.
Sunday Afternoon Stroll Pillow available at Etsy.


Right now, I'm really enjoying the Sunday Afternoon Stroll Pillow, reminds me a lot of the downtown brownstones in Philly. I also really like the Autumn Morning placemats because I think that this time of year right now is my favorite time of the year. I automatically associate leafless trees with younger days of Halloween and other fun fall activities. 

Autumn Morning Placemats in Navy, Set of 2
Autumn Morning Placemats are available on Etsy.

- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment