9.12.2012

here's to thirty.


I woke up this morning to thirty.  That's right, I am 30 years old.  I'm not sure how I got here or exactly where I thought I would be at this point in my life (probably not living in Philadelphia supporting my husband through med school & running my own business!).  But I am looking forward to this unapologetic and confidant state of womanhood.  My twenties were fabulous, with most of those years living in New York City, learning how to be married and independent simultaneously, and realizing that good friends, delicious cocktails, and a darling dog are just about all a girl, er, woman could ask for.  But I am ready for a new era, full of more clarity, adventures, and relaxation. 

So cheers to this new decade of life and a huge thanks to my dearest friends & family (& business partner!) for making that life ever so sweet.

~ Bonnie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment