11.22.2011

west elm + kaye rachelle

I never thought I'd be using West Elm & Kaye Rachelle Designs in the same sentence - but I am, thanks to a delightful opportunity that recently came knocking on our door.

Thursday, Dec. 1st from 6 to 9pm, West Elm stores around the US have partnered with local Etsy Sellers to host a Handmade Holiday Event.  We'll be at Philadelphia's West Elm location, along with a few other Philly Etsy shops to sell our housewares.


This is a huge treat for us, especially for me, having spent ample time in West Elm's flagship Brooklyn store in Dumbo when living in Boerum Hill back in 2005.  The paint color for our apartment was, in fact, entirely inspired by their catalog - and I still can't believe I was able to convince my husband to let me paint our living room a muted lavender.  Oh, memories.

We can't wait & we'll see you there!

~ Bonnie


 

1 comment: